Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June 8, 2016

What did you fill your mind up with yesterday?   What will you fill it up with today?   Sometimes I spend my "ponder time" in a worthy way.    Those days I am reading and thinking about scripture or reading something that broadens my mind.  Some days I fill my mind with pointless, silly stuff that just takes up my time.   It may not even be anything that is distasteful; but nonetheless it is a waste of time and brain power.   Phillipians 4:8 reads, "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable,  whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellance, if there is  anything worthy of praise, think about these things."  Hmm.    What will you think about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment