Sunday, June 19, 2016

June 19, 2016

2 Timothy 1:7  "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline."  I am in the middle of a season of doubt regarding what God is leading me to do with my ministry.  I am not sure what role He wants me to play in my church and I am not sure how, or if, He is leading me to write and publish more books.  I have been wrestling with myself and God for several days trying to figure out how to proceed.   I know one of my weaknesses is that I am not bold in publically declaring my love for God.  I also know that I am not always as self assured as I should be in my abilities.  Can anyone resonate with me on this?    God, as He always does, provided me with this scripture from Timothy today.   You see Timothy was struggling with many of the issues I have just described and Jesus reminded him that God wants us to be bold in our faith and proclaimation of  Him and who He is.  I am still not certain what my next step will be in my ministry but I do know that I will begin right now to move with God in a more powerful and bold way.   Thank you God!      

No comments:

Post a Comment