Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 12, 2016

The last several weeks have been very busy for my family.   We have had high school graduations, many birthdays, and today a wedding.   We have kids getting everything in order to go off to college and newlyweds starting a new life together.   Not to mention parents who are facing family dynamic changes as nests begin to empty.   Wow!   Change is sometimes difficult for me; especially when I have little control over that change.    I like to know how things are going to work out and be able to plan the steps and journey that the change will precipitate.    Ok.   I like to be in control. However, I have learned - and still am learning - that I am not really in control of anything.   I have reliquished that to our Father God.    Thank you God.    He is in charge totally and has my best interest at heart.    He knows what I need and how to get me where I need to be but I have to trust Him at every turn.    I have to believe that my God "has my back" and then let him have that control over my life.    That is the difficutl part!    My head knows that I just need to trust God but sometimes my heart says hmmmm....yea, but.....Hebrew 2:13  says "and again, I will put my trust in Him."   Father please give me the courage to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment