Thursday, June 2, 2016

June 2, 2016

I just got home from a late night summer Little League game.  The boys took the field at 7:45pm as the evning air began to cool.  Fans cheered as the bat made contact with the ball.  Younger siblings playd on the playground as adults encouraged their favorite team.   What a great evening!  I had to smile and thank God for our community and our grandkids.   God is so good to me to put me in this place at this time.   Then, as we were leaving for our short drive home, God blessed me again.  He filled the western sky with the most beautiful shades of pink, purple, and orange.   It was as if God was saying to me, "You thought the ball game was good!"  How could I not praise our Lord!   Nehemiah 9:6 reads "You are the Lord, you alone.  You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you."  (ESV)  ans so do I!!   Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment