Saturday, June 4, 2016

June 4, 2016

I have so many reasons in my life to praise our Heavenly Father.   I am blessed beyond measure.    I look about me and see the hand of our Lord in so many aspects of my world and I say Thank you Jesus!  The Psalmist put it this way:  " Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's".  (Psalm 103:2-5)  ESV.  Wow.   This scripture is so very personal.  Do you feel the power of God is your life?   Beloved, I hope so because it is very real and very personal.    Claim these promises for your own and then sit back and just see what God will do in your life.  Hang on!  You will be in for a blessed ride!    

No comments:

Post a Comment