Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 28, 2016

Jeremiah 29:11-13  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.  "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.""  This scripture has been on my mind for several days now.   I have been wrestling with God a bit recently asking Him to show me what his plans are for me.   I have been asking Him to make sure that I clearly hear his answers to my questions.    I have been dillegently requesting God to make my direction abundantly clear.  Do you see all the verbs in the last few sentences?   I have been, I have been, I have been.    No where is there a sentences that says - I sat quietly and listened to what the Lord has planned for me.   Hm.....maybe that is why I have not heard his directions.      

No comments:

Post a Comment