Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 14, 2016

2 Corinthians 5:17  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."  I recently have come across this scripture in my study and it has been one that has stuck with me for several days as I ponder the truth in this Word of God.  I believe that we all can be that "new creation".   We only have to ask Jesus to be our Lord and Savior and let him into our hearts.  Our old secular ways will diminish and we will become closer to what God intended each of us to be.    I think this scripture also points to the time when Jesus will return again and all of us will be walking with Him on the new earth.   Oh what a wonderful time to look forward to!    Oh how I desire to be made new in Jesus!   Thank you Jesus!  

No comments:

Post a Comment