Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 29, 2016

I am still struggling with how God wants me to be a godly woman. I know that God has made me to be a "doer".  I am the one at the committee meetings who always feels frustrated because things are not moving fast enough.   I am the one who always wants to quit planning and discussing and just get started!   Can anyone give me an amen?   Well friends, that is not always a good thing.     We need to be doers, yes!   But we need to make sure we are doing the doing that God intends and doing so in a godly way.  James 1:23-25 tells us "for if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man (woman) observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.   But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be bleseed in what he does."   Please God, tell me clearly what you wish for me to do and keep me focused on that today and tomorrow.      

No comments:

Post a Comment