Thursday, June 16, 2016

June 16, 2016

Have you ever felt totally overwhelmed by life?   Have you ever been so nervous and upset by your circumstances that you think things will never again be calm?   I know that feeling.   I was in a season where there seemed to be turmoil at every turn.    It seemed that every aspect of my life; work, family, church, social, was one big drama.   Friend, I came to realize that I could do nothing about my malady by myself.    When I tried to take control and remedy my situation, things just got worse.   I Peter 5:7 reads, "casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."  Jesus is the only solution.   Jesus loves us so much that He wants to take the drama out of our lives so that we might be calm and peaceful.    And yes, Jesus can do that!   If we will only let Him!  Try it.  Take aa deep breath and give it to Jesus.    Don't you feel better already?   Thank you Jesus!    

No comments:

Post a Comment