Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 31, 2016

Isaiah 43:10a  "You are My witnesses" says the LORD,...

My question to you today is  - Are you?  Are you the Lord's witness?  Do you tell others about what He has done in your life?  Do you testify concerning who Jesus is and how He speaks to you? Do you bring it up often that He has never let you down?  How about the fact that He has promised to never leave you nor forsake you - and He has kept His promise?  I put these questions before you because they were put before me, and I was somewhat ashamed of how little I witness on my Lord's behalf.

From the above Scripture it is made very plain what the Lord expects of us.  We are to be His witnesses.  I don't think it comes easily to everyone, but since the Lord says it - I can only believe we are all capable.  I do think perhaps the way we live our lives can be a testimony.  The way we deal with hardships can witness to the Lord's strength.  The manner in which we interact with others we run into day in and day out, regardless of the difficulty, can speak to how the Lord has done a mighty work in our lives.


I urge you to pray about how you might be a witness for the Lord.  He declares you are one, so He will be more than happy to tell you how to go about it. Be open to His leading, and know that He will be right there with you in whatever you do. Let Him know you are a willing witness, and He will take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment