Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 27, 2016

Haggai 2:9  "The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former," says the LORD of hosts.  "And in this place I will give peace, says the LORD of hosts.

Having spent a great deal of my life on a diet, I find myself once again starting over.  This verse was brought to my attention this morning, and it offered me hope.  As I ponder the fact that my body is the temple of the living God, I am claiming this verse as a promise from the Lord.  I felt a little like Sarah when she laughed at the Lord's proclamation that she would have a baby in her old age.  Here I am of retirement age and being told this latter temple will be greater than the former.  Only God could make me believe that!  As I said, it gives me hope to carry on.  I love how God is the God of hope.  When we think - No way!  we need to remember only He can make a way out of no way.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment