Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25, 2016

I have just been reflecting on our last few days as we have been enjoying the county fair with our daughters and their kiddos.  It has been incredibly hot!   We have had late nights and early mornings!   There has been some stress but very few harsh words or grouchy children.   God has just blessed my little heart so fully this weekend!   I am so grateful for my family.   I am so grateful that we live in this particular community.   I am so grateful that our grandkids are involved in good, wholesome activities and have good friends.   I am so grateful that I am healthy and able to climb bleachers and tote coolers. God is very good indeed!   What are you grateful for?    How has God blessed you?   Think about big blessings and tiny blessings....they all are from God!   Today why don't you begin a blessing journal.    Every day find and record one thing that was a blessing for that day and write it in your journal.   Then pray to the Lord thanking Him for that blessing.   You will be amazed at the end on one week how many wonderful things the Lord has provided for you.   Ephesians 5:20 says to "Give thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ."      

No comments:

Post a Comment