Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 10, 2016

I have been doing a lot of study and personal reflection regarding prayer and hearing God's voice for several weeks now.  I wish I could say that I have gotten better at my prayer life and personal time with God.   The truth is that I am still not nearly where I should be in this area, but I do believe that God is encouraging me to move toward Him.   And, friends, when God encourages us to do something I have found that we better listen!  One thing that struck me just today was that God expects that we will pray.   Hmmm.   He does not ask us to or strongly suggest that we pray.   God EXPECTS us to pray!   Wow!   Sister, we better get on our knees!   Matthew 6:5 starts out "and when you pray".   Sounds like expectation to me and I think we better get serious about doing prayer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment