Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 13, 2016

"Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!"  Psalm 31:24  (ESV)  I love the Psalms.   They are so full of rich, everyday, wisdom.   I love that the Psalms praise and glorify God and I love that the Psalms speak so strongly to my emotions.   This one, 31:24, speaks to me so clearly on this day.    I am struggling with an aging parent and all the ramifications of that.   I am struggling with the desire to be a good and compassionate daughter but still be the wife and mom that I need to be.   Whew!   It is a difficult position to be in and some of you may recognize yourself in my life.   I was feeling a bit beat up until God gave me this scripture today.   Thank you Lord for ministering to me!   These brief words reminded me that all is in God's time and I can be strong because my Lord loves me and will handle all this stuff for me.   My heart is full because God has filled it up with His strength.   Amen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment