Thursday, July 14, 2016

July 14, 2016

Lord I just want to take a minute and thank you for coming up with the idea for your children to have fellowship with one another.   What a fabulous idea!   Yesterday evening our small group met in the home of one couple in our group and we had a blast!  We meet weekly to study God's Word but this week was just to do life together and we did it well!  I am so blessed to have wonderful Christian friends who I can laugh with and cry with and count on to always have my back.    I thank you Lord for each one in the group and for the unique gifts each of us bring to our fellowship.    Thank you for coming along as well!   Even on the "social" nights, everything is all about you and I am grateful that you honor our time together.   Thank you Father!   Zechariah 3:10 reads "In that day, declares the Lord of hosts, every one of you will invite his neighbor to come under his vine and his fig tree."  I can not wait for that eternal fellowship!   As much fun as we are having here on this earth, I can hardly imagine what the fellowship spoken about in this scripture will be like.   Now that is something to whoop up about!

No comments:

Post a Comment