Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 23, 2016

Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart.  (Psalms 27:14)  Oh how I hate to wait!    Wait at the doctor's office.   Wait for the train.   Wait for someone to pick up the phone.   Wait for the dryer to finish the load.   Wait, Wait, Wait!    It seems my day is full of wait.   But when I read this scripture it indicates that wait might be a good thing.   Hmmmm?   Wait on the Lord.   What does that look like?   Wait for Him to lead me?   Wait for Him to answer prayer?   Wait for Him to speak to me?   But look further into the Word and we read that He will reward my wait by strengthening me.   Thank you Jesus for showing me that wait can be a good thing and that I need to wait for You.  Whilel I am waiting could you throw in a little patience?    

No comments:

Post a Comment