Friday, March 4, 2016

March 4, 2016

Ephesians 6:12  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

I have been studying the topic of fear recently, and have decided it is a spiritual battle.  The more I watch people going through many of their trials,especially those people who are Christians, I think the same is true.  Once I came to this conclusion, I decided the reason we stay in the trial or go about defeated is because we look for worldly solutions to spiritual problems.


I think the sooner we realize that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood, the sooner we will find lasting answers to our problems.  Get into God's Word and recognize just what Satan' tactics amount to and the reality of God's promises.  Don't waste time looking for worldly answers to spiritual problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment