Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 15, 2016


II Corinthians 4:1  Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart.

Do you feel like the Lord has called you to a particular ministry?  Do you ever get discouraged?  I know one day I will tell myself and others that I know God has called me to something.  Then, the very next day I find myself doubting.

First of all we need to realize that when God calls us to some ministry, it is by His mercy, lest we think it is because we are so awesome.  Understanding that is humbling in itself, but it should boost our confidence, because God would not call us to something that He wouldn't equip us for first.  So, it is important that we don't lose heart.  Satan may put doubts in our mind or cause us to stumble, but there is no need to get discouraged or dismayed.


Don't lose heart.  Give God thanks for His mercy, by which you were called.

No comments:

Post a Comment