Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31, 2016

John 3:16  "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

I don't know if you write in your Bible or not, but I do.  In my Bible I put a light line through the words "the world" and wrote above them, in red, my name.  It helps me to remember the love Christ had for me is a very personal love.  A love that goes to extremes, all the way to the cross.  I also am convinced that when it says in Hebrews that Jesus endured the cross for the "joy" set before Him...... that we are that "joy".  


As you ponder all the mysteries of this Easter season, don't miss the passionate love the Lord has for you.  The love that drove Him to the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment