Monday, March 28, 2016

March 28, 2016

Job 24:1  Since times are not hidden from the Almighty, Why do those who know Him see not His days?

You know God tells throughout His Word what is coming.  He promised us a Redeemer in the first book of the Bible.  He told us where He would be born, when, and why.  Jesus told His disciples He would have to suffer, die, and be raised up.  But they didn't get it.  Don't get me wrong, I doubt that I would have either, but this verse makes me think that we should.  We should be in God's Word and know it to the degree that we see what is coming and know God's plan for the world and for ourselves.


This is just another reminder of how important it is that I get into God's Word daily and let Him speak to me.  I want to know all I can concerning my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment