Saturday, February 13, 2016

February 13, 2016

Hebrews 13:6  So we say with confidence, " The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?"

I recently read a survey that indicated that the most debilitating thing in a Christian woman's life is fear. I couldn't help but think of that survey when I read this Scripture.  The facts show that women are afraid of what others will think of them, or what others will say about them.  I believe that this fear is directly from Satan.  Because women are afraid of what others will think they don't step out and proclaim the gospel, or they don't step out in faith and serve the Lord openly.  Instead they remain quiet, and I believe Satan would like nothing better than to silence Christian women.

God has given us voice, a powerful one that has sturdy roots in the Word of God.  Don't succumb to the wiles of the Devil.  Speak up, speak out, and speak often.  Remember we have nothing to fear, for what can man do to us?

I have been trying to think of a way to think differently about my FEAR, and I decided that FEAR is Forgetting Everlasting Attributes of my Redeemer.


No comments:

Post a Comment