Monday, September 5, 2016

September 5, 2016

Jeremiah 29:12-13 "Then you will call upon me and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."  (NIV)  This is one treasure that I have found this weekend while studying the scriptures.  I love that our Father knows that we will call upon His name.   I love that He knows that we will pray to Him and He promises to listen.   There is much comfort in knowing that we do not have to do this alone!   Might God build a safety net for us and set up a network that we can use anytime, anyplace.   We only have to turn our faces to Him and pray and He will hear and respond.   Thank you Father!   But there is more.    God knows that we will seek Him and He wants to be found.   He has filled us with the desire to seek Him and He is making himself available to us.   It is so clear to me that our Father loves us and wants to be in our company.    I feel like I have been placed on a very special guest list.    This is one invitation I do not want to miss!  

No comments:

Post a Comment