Thursday, September 29, 2016

September 29, 2016

It seems I have had a lot on my mind lately.  Work, extended family relationships, business.   Not to mention the crazy place where we are as a nation and in the political arena right now.  At times I can allow myself to be overwhelmed and a bit discouraged.   My sweet sister reminded me today that I need to give it to God and just trust in the Lord.    In her quiet way, she turned my face to remember that much of what I worry about I can not change or control anyway.  I can only make a difference with the stuff I can alter.   The rest I need to trust that God will handle it in his way and in his time.    Proverbs 26:4 says, "Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock."    Thanks Sis for the reminder!    

No comments:

Post a Comment