Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August 3, 2016

Having recently spent several days at the hospital as my mother had surgery, I am reminded yet again about how wonderful God is.  Everyone provided my mother with great care, which one would expect at an accredited hospital.   However, a large majority of the caregivers tended to my mother with good humor and a gentle manner as well.    These angels had to be extensions of God!   Much of what goes on in a hospital is not funny; and many of their tasks are down right nasty.   But these folks moved forward as if my mother was a queen.  God certainly gifted these medical caregivers and my mother, and so many other patients, benefit from their expertise.  I Corinthians 16:15-16 reads, "Now I urge you brothers, you know that the household of Stephanas were the first converts in Achia and that they have devoted themselves to the service of the saints, be subject to such as these and to every fellow worker and laborer."    I am so grateful that God has called some to service in this medical field.   I, in turn, will praise God for their labor and ask a special belssing on them.   Thank you God!      

No comments:

Post a Comment