Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 16, 2016

I am sitting here at my kitchen bar feeling really frustrated because I have been trying to prepare something for school tomorrow and the internet connection is poor, at best, this evening. I have been working for well over an hour on a project that should have taken 15 minutes.   I am frustrated because my "to do" list is way longer than the time I have to devote to it.   I am frustrated because I have spent all this time and did not get anything done but still have so much to do.    URGH!    Have you ever been in this place?   We are busy.   We are stressed.    We are so self centered.     I realized that everything I was whining about was me, me, me.   Yes, it has been a trying few hours but I could have redirected my thoughts in a more positive direction.   I know that when I get in this grouchy place, I need to stop and have a chat with my Lord.    I need to be reminded that I am worthy of His love.   I need to be reminded that His love is not conditional on what I get done or if my list is long.    Girls, we are daughters of the King and that makes us His princesses.  2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."  Really, with that perspective what do I have to be frustrated about?  

No comments:

Post a Comment