Thursday, August 25, 2016

August 25, 2016

As I was reading the gospels the past few days I have run across Matthew 13:16-17.   "But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears for they hear.  For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it, and hear what you hear, and did not hear it."  I so want to be one of those that hears and sees that which the Lord desires that I see and hear.  I so want my heart to be open to that message.   Sometimes I think that I am so hardened by the world that I have become blind to the spiritual realm that surrounds me.    I wonder what I have missed that God would have had me see and hear.  Are your eyes open?    Do you ears hear?   Father, I ask that you bless me with good hearing and sound vision that I may be counted as one that does see and hear all that you intend.    I don't want to miss one single thing!      

No comments:

Post a Comment