Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31, 2016

Jude 24 Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy...

Do you know this One who is ABLE to keep you from stumbling?  It is Jesus Christ.  He not only is able to keep us from stumbling, he is willing.  I don't know about you, but I stumble through life more often than not, it seems.  Yet, according to this promise, no matter how badly I stumble Jesus is able to keep me from continuing in that way of life.  

Then, as if that is not enough, the verse promises us that Jesus will present us before God, the Father, as blameless.  WOW!  That is too much to wrap my brain around, for I know how I deserve blame for all my blunders.  But if I am covered by the blood of Jesus, God will look upon me and see a white robe of righteousness.  


If this verse doesn't give you ample reasons to praise Jesus, I don't know what will.  Praise Him now and praise Him often.

No comments:

Post a Comment