Friday, May 13, 2016

May 13, 2016

Luke 6:49  But the one who hears and does not do them is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation.

You are probably very familiar with this passage.  Jesus warns us that without a solid foundation, our house (lives) will sink.  Just as Jesus tells us that He is the way, the truth and the life----- we know He is the foundation.

As I look around and see so many disturbing things going on in the news, both globally, and in my own backyard, I can't help but wonder if the problem doesn't lie in the fact that we are not giving a good foundation for our children to build upon.


Even though I know it is never too late to accept the Lord, I know it is not prudent to put it off as we rear our kids.  We need to do everything possible to help with laying the foundation in those lives we touch on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment