Thursday, April 7, 2016

April 7, 2016

Ezekiel 37:7-8  So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone.  And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them.  But there was no breath in them.

Isn't it interesting that there seemed to be a great deal of activity going on - rattling, bones coming together - probably a little noisy BUT there was no breath in them.  I think this can happen in our Christian walk.  We can have a lot of activity - going to church, going to Bible study, joining the praise team, etc. etc. etc.  but without the Spirit (breath) of God having His way in our activities, they will have no real life.


Pray for the Holy Spirit to breath life into you afresh and into everything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment