Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 23, 2016


Exodus 9:23  At the command of the LORD they camped, and at the command of the LORD they set out.  (ESV)

I read this verse, and I thought the issue was obedience.  Oh, that I were obedient!  But upon further consideration, I thought about all the "things" that keep me from being able to pick up and move to where the Lord is working.  Someone once told me that we should be like the Israelites and not get our tent pegs in too deep.  Many people have so much debt that they couldn't follow where the Lord is leading.  Some people have too many attachments to where they are that they couldn't follow Him.  Think about it.  What is keeping you from being "free" to set out on the path the Lord has called you to?


As we seek to de-clutter our homes, maybe we should de-clutter our lives too.

No comments:

Post a Comment