Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26, 2016

II Corinthians 12:7  So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited.

I can't say I have had greatness of revelations, but I can say I have had a thorn in my flesh before. However, I rarely have seen it as an instrument to keep me from becoming conceited.  Maybe if I had seen it for what it was, I wouldn't have had to go through some embarrassments due to my conceit.


Isn't if interesting that oftentimes it is our perspective that causes us additional grief.  We need to see things as they really are.  Generally if we need to adjust our perception of things, we need to get into God's word and see what He has to say about things.  I always can see more clearly after seeking God in His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment