Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

Matthew 9:36  When he (Jesus) saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.

I don't know about you, but I oftentimes feel harassed and helpless, but I don't equate it with needing Jesus' compassion.  It is too easy for me to have my own private pity party.  I almost find it comforting to wallow in self-pity.

The sooner we run to the Savior for His comfort and compassion, the sooner we can get on with life, and the feeling of being harassed and feeling helpless will go away.  He is always ready to open His loving arms to welcome us, embrace us and love on us.


Running to Him is so much more productive and so much less hurtful.  Why do we wait so long?   Don't waste another second if you are feeling less than loved.  Run to Jesus now!

No comments:

Post a Comment