Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 14, 2016

Ecclesiastes 1:9  What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done and there is nothing new under the sun. (ESV)

You might say that this verse is no longer relevant.  After all we have all this new technology.  We have instant messaging, wireless internet, twitter and email.  I know there are more, but you get my drift.  Why do we want wireless connection?  To communicate with others. You can send and receive messages, no matter where you live.  It is fast ( sometimes before I get done with one of my messages the person I am texting texts me.)

I am telling you there is nothing new under the sun.

Prayer is the original wireless connection.  We can do all the things we listed above...communicate with the others, send up prayers no matter where you live, and it is definitely fast.    The extra bonus is you never have to worry about your Wi-fi being down, and you may not be encouraged to text while driving, but you can certainly pray (just don't close your eyes).


No comments:

Post a Comment