Friday, April 22, 2016

April 22, 2016

Exodus 4:12  Now therefore go and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.

As I was reading this verse this morning, I thought this is a promise I ought to claim daily.  You might say that God told Moses, but I am convinced if we were to take every thought captive to the Lord, and listen for His voice - He would tell us what we are to speak.

I know there are times He has been nudging me to keep still, and if I did not listen to Him, I ended up wishing I had.


Especially when we feel like the Lord has sent us somewhere or given us a job to do - He will be with our mouth and teach us what we need to speak.  This should be assuring and comforting to us.  It is just another indication that we are not alone and He is with us at all times.  Remember that He promised He would not leave us nor forsake us.

No comments:

Post a Comment