Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June 23, 2015

I Thess. 4:17  Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.  (ESV)

While we are on vacation a very disturbing thing happened.  The four of us were heading out to lunch for a walleye sandwich, but before we were all in the car, I started to take off.  Everyone was screaming, "Wait! Wait!".  I looked to the backseat and there was Sam with one leg in the grave and one leg in the Toyota (so to speak).

I felt terrible and devastated.  I couldn't stop talking about it.  I imagined every horrible scenario that could have happen, naturally including death.  I couldn't believe he had almost been "left behind."

That evening as I was praying, I felt like the Lord reminded me that I should be as concerned for those who don't know the Lord and will be left behind when the rapture occurs.  My heart was stricken to the core.  Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment