Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015

Psalm 73:28  Being united with God is my highest good, I have made the Almighty LORD my refuge so that I may report everything that he has done.

As we are sitting by the lake in northern Wisconsin, enjoying the stillness and the morning singing of the birds, I can't help but think about all that God has given us (me).  The lake is beautiful and peaceful, surrounded by the serenity of the woods.  My mind first goes to the fact that this is a perfect place to observe the Sabbath ( a quiet time alone with God).  That tells me He desires us to enjoy these peaceful surroundings or He wouldn't provide them.
According to the Psalm I may report everything that He has done.  I don't know where to start.  Just take a few minutes to stop and observe all that God has provided you in order to enjoy His presence and give you more to share with others concerning Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment