Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1, 2016

Psalm 105:3  "Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice."  I love this scripture.   Shouldn't we all be rejoicing in the name of our Father God?   How much we should desire to lift Him up in praise and thanksgiving.    He has given me so much.  He has provided me with physical material things.  He has provided me with good health and a job.    He has provided me with a great husband and daughters.   He has provided me with a wonderful extended family and special friends.   He has provided for me, and you too, a way for eternal salvation and a book full of His words to get us all there.  Praise God in the heavens!   My heart is so full of thanksgiving to the Lord that I am overwhelmed by His goodness.  Rejoice with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment