Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4, 2016

As I was taking time today to look back and count my blessings (a little habit I started several years ago after my sweet sister gave me a book about being blessed) I couldn't help but see the smiling face of my dear friend and prayer partner.    She is the one who I always turn to when I need prayer NOW because I know she will drop whatever she is doing and petition for me.   She knows me - all of me.   She knows the dirt, as well as the lovely, and she still walks by my side.  She is very much a blessing to me!   I am grateful to God that He saw fit to mesh our two worlds together and bond us as friends.   My friend and I are so very much different but somehow we are together in Christ, and that is all that matters.   Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful friend.   Proverbs 18:24 "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."  (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment