Sunday, October 2, 2016

October 2, 2016

Sometimes at the end of the day all I can do is rejoice.   My life is pretty special.   Our God is on the throne and at this moment all seems about right.   Sure I have had disappointments today.    Sure I have had disagreements with others today.    Sure things have not been exactly the way that I had planned today.   But as my day winds down I realize that everything is ok and my day was so very blessed.   I spent the entire day with our daughters and three of our grandchildren and we had a great day!   Thank you, Father.   We had a wonderful dinner in our warm home.   Thank you, Father. I spent some time in the barn riding horses with my daughter.   Thank you, Father.   I am truly blessed!   I will praise the Lord for His goodness and His grace poured out for me.   Psalm 21:1-2 describes how I feel right now.  "O Lord in your strength the king rejoices, and in your salvation how greatly he exults!  You have given him his hearts desire and have not withheld the requests of his lips".   (ESV)  Thank you, Father!  

No comments:

Post a Comment