Thursday, July 9, 2015

July 9, 2015

Ezra 3:11  And they sang responsively, praising and giving thanks to the LORD, "For he is good, for his steadfst love endures forever toward Israel." (ESV)

Do you believe God is good?  Do you believe all good and perfect gifts come from God?  If you don't, you should.  This week has been amazing...

Bad weather was forcast for an outside concert, but God changed the weather to perfect.
At the concert God allowed the group to play my very favorite song.
We wrote a grant for our church for $25,000, but God saw fit to give us $50,000.
When I took my car in to have the radio replaced last month, I inadvertently forgot my CD that was in it.  I thought it was long gone, but God had the dealership call me today and say they received my CD in the mail today from the place they had sent the faulty radio.

Is God good or what?   Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment