Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 12, 2015

Psalm 18:1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.  (ESV)

Do you love the Lord?  Is He your strength?  These may seem like silly questions to be asking, but we could be taking certain things in our Christian walk for granted.  When is the last time that you could feel the love of the Lord and you whispered back to Him - "I love you too."
Have you recently felt worn out and lacking strength?  Was your very first thought that you needed to run into the everlasting, always- open, arms of the LORD?  Or did you look to man's remedy to strengthen you?

I don't know about you, but when I am honestly assessing some of these issues, I come up short.
Tell the Lord right now how much you love him, and relax in His arms and let Him love on you and give you strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment