Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 19, 2015

Psalm 96:7&8  Ascribe to the LORD, O families of the peoples, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength!  Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; bring an offering and come into his courts!

I don't know if you are like me or not, but when I read verses like these I can become overwhelmed in trying to think how on earth can I give God the glory He deserves.  The bottom line is - we won't ever give God all the glory He deserves. Rather than letting that keep us from giving Him any, let's give what we can.

Give Him glory by doing an honest day's work.  Give Him glory by loving your children He gave you.  Give Him glory by being accountable to what is right.  Give Him glory by obeying His Word.
The list could go on and on......

Years ago my daughter gave me a grateful journal to record all my gratitude.  I think I might start a new journal giving God glory for everything I can think of.  No, I still won't be able to give Him all that He deserves, but I will getting a little closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment