Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14, 2014

Proverbs 10:12 (ESV)   Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.  

I am so glad that God has offered me His love so that I may also extend that love to others.    Sometimes this world gets ugly and my emotions want to lash out in hate.    Thankfully, God has showered me with so much love that I remember that even in the midst of my hurt and anger, love needs to prevail.    This is not always easy.    In fact, it is just down right hard!   But our gracious God will provide the grace and the path.    As I stumble along this rocky road I wonder if you need to take my hand and join me.    Is there someone you need to forgive and love on a bit this holiday season?   Ask God to give you the tools to do that and then trust that God will give you enough love to share with another.   Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment