Friday, November 28, 2014

November 28, 2014

I Chronicles 29:13  (ESV)  "And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name."     Yesterday we had such a wonderful day!  We shared a Thanksgiving meal with one of our daughters and her family, along with my mom.   Our gathering was small but still wonderful.    I love this holiday because it gives me cause to stop and really inventory how much God has blessed me.   I am so thankful to have a warm home and a wonderful family.   I am grateful for special friends and our mighty church family.   I have a good job and have the physical ability to go to work.  Thank you God!    It is too easy during this busy holiday season to dwell on the negatives like too much to do, too little time and money, not to mention difficult family dynamics.   Let's all try to keep the warm feeling of Thanksgiving in our hearts as we move into advent and focus on how amazing our God is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment